Here are the central core modules that we insist everyone developing in Drupal 7 use. The best part for you is that this work has already been done so your project just got cheaper and faster!
Simply send a request to the CWU for a copy of the module files until we have a central repository set up.
General custom modules (can be used on any site):
- media_unswtv - work with media module that allow adding of unswtv video as a content field
- unswtopsearch - provide the site search / all unsw websites search blocks
- unswsubscription - provide a block on the site that capture user email and export as csv
- menu_boxes - extend boxes module to allow creation of boxes using menu
- views_filters_boxes - extend boxes module to allow creation of boxes using views filter.
Site specific custom modules (build specific for certain sites):
- unswbook - alter the display of book to a tab structure
- unswevent - provide event engine related blocks and alteration to event creation form
Commonly used contrib modules:
- Globalredirect Media